WHAT IS A PERSONAL TRAVEL PLANNER?
We’re experienced travelers who will save you countless hours of time by crafting an inspiring, well-planned vacation unique to your style and personality – helping you avoid the internet’s conflicting recommendations, over-used Top-Ten lists and endless Trip Advisor ads.
We can work with you on anything from luxurious white-sand-beach vacations to hostel-hopping adventure travel. Our partner network covers most of the globe and 100% of the United States.
WHAT YOU GET
- A phone or email consultation to understand your ideal travel experience
- An impactful travel itinerary that maximizes time and convenience while limiting costs
- Recommended places/activities including must-see attractions, restaurants, hotels, music venues, timely festivals, hikes, tours, scenery and ways to interact and learn from locals
- Alternative, less traveled destinations for further relaxation or exploration
- Transportation recommendations
- Important travel tips (cultural observations, food, currency, visas, etc)
- Packing suggestions
Travel planning fees start at $200 for a week full of activities across a few cities. Longer vacations require more time to plan and additional fees.
As a reference, a seven-day road trip through Oregon with a number of stops, lodgings and hikes will cost $200, while a 15-day trip through Europe would range around $250-$350 depending on how much planning is requested.