Bwop. Ooo-eee-ooh. Errr-whhrrrr-yoooo.
The sounds of melodic birds woke us up around seven. The jungle cacophony is real – and loud. The timing was right for Elise to do some yoga in the cabin loft overlooking the morning river: Downward Facing Dog, Warrior Pose and Man Rowing Down Amazon.
Fresh off the presses
- Day 5: “God, I Love Vermont.” September 24, 2017
- Day 4 in New Hampshire: Eating Pine Cones on Smarts Brook Trail September 22, 2017
- Day 3 in New Hampshire: The Real Fearless Ones September 21, 2017
- Day 2 in New Hampshire: The White Mountains September 20, 2017
- Day 1: Kilted New Hampshire: The Highland Festival September 19, 2017
4355 W. Grace
Chicago, IL 60641